Since tagged me….
List 5 reasons you are a dork. And make them good reasons. Justify them. Explain them. Be loud and proud of how big a dork you are! Then pick the 5 biggest dorks you know and have them do the meme…
1. I teach Indian Lore, Archaeology, Environmental Science, and Soil and Water Conservation at a boy scout camp. Today, in the rain, I said, “Oooh! look! Rill-type erosion, and sheet erosion over there! Look!” This is not normal behavior for a history teacher. OK, maybe it is.
2. When asked “what’s new?” I frequently don’t bother talking about me and what’s going on in my life — I bring up the lastest discoveries about the last Ice Age, 20,000 years ago. I really did this once, and ‘s friends N and M never let me live it down.
3. I write role-playing games, which is kinda cool — but I miss playing them a lot, and I buy a lot of game books even though I know I’ll hardly ever be using them. That makes me somewhat unhappy, and it’s definitely dorky.
4. I teach history at a junior high school. Almost by definition, that makes me dorky. Even when I’m cool, I’m dorky.
5. I keep a Live Journal. ’nuff said.
Feel free to add comments indicating numerous ways that I am dorky which I may have forgotten to list.
… to explain five reasons they might be considered dorky.