Sewing: banners

I made a set of elemental banners for star and snake in New Hampshire, but I contracted for banners that were 36″ long. The first banner I made was only 32″ long after cutting and top-stitching, though. Not the size I’d promised. Oops. So I made their banners again, and planned to make a trio to match the shorter prototype banner.

That set is now made.

I haven’t decided if they’re for me or if they’re for sale yet. They’re probably $600. If you’re interested, leave me a comment below.

One comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.