I don’t want to deprive the article of the hits, but here’s the list of the reasons. Read the actual article for the specifics and the facts behind each claim.
1. Making women carry still-born fetuses to full term because cows and pigs do.
2. Consigning women to death to save a fetus.
3. Criminalizing pregnancy and miscarriages and arresting, imprisoning and charging women
4. Forcing women to undergo involuntary vaginal penetration (otherwise called rape)
5. Disabling women or sacrificing their lives
6. Giving zygotes “personhood” rights while systematically stripping women of their fundamental rights.
7. Inhibiting, humiliating and punishing women for their choices to have an abortion for any reason
8. Allowing employers to delve women’s private lives and only pay for insurance when they agree, for religious reasons, with how she choses to use birth control.
9. Sacrificing women’s overall health
10. Depriving women of their ability to earn a living and support themselves and their families.
I am appalled by these reasons, and can’t think of any reason the rest of the world shouldn’t regard the U.S. as insane. Thanks, Gordon, for the link.
[…] Link: 10 Reasons the civilized world thinks the US is nuts! […]