- broke the permissions on my 7th grade history homework webpage. Students couldn’t view them.
- spoke two sentences (maybe three) at a Board of Trustees meeting, and beamed while a seventh grader upstaged me (magnificently! So happy for him!)
- drove to New Haven, ran a commission meeting, and drove home again.
- talked with one of my new colleagues for an hour on the drive there and back.
- tried to avoid controversy around using Google Forms to write quizzes.
- despaired of being a teacher
- read the first eight Google Forms quizzes returned and got my groove back.
- trouble-shot (trouble-shooted?) the homework page and embedded the eight google forms quizzes.
- Mistyped a period and deleted all the embedded forms.
- crashed my computer twice
- missed picking up my dry cleaning (what will I wear tomorrow?)
- fixed the homework page (I think)
- fielded thirty-one emails.
and still didn’t finish everything.