School has been out a week for me, so I’m thinking about what I want to accomplish this summer in terms of learning goals. This list is a draft form, but feel free to ask me about the results of this project at any time this summer. I’ll give periodic progress reports through the summer on Thursdays, and feel free to ask me at any time how I’m doing:
- Learn to speak, read and write in Spanish (using livemocha).
- Beef up my tai chi practice
- Learn to play and sing along with six songs on my guitar
- Plan for a paperless classroom this fall.
- Attend three conferences on learning
- Write a novel using the NaNoWriMo guidelines (50,000 words in 1 month):
- Write 100 poems
What are your goals? How can we bloggers support each other in our own personal efforts?