and I (and a number of other folks) are doing summer diets. So I figured I’d help out by taking photos of a couple of my favorite recipes and posting them online. Help out, and add your own to the mix. Use Flickr or some other photo-sharing site to post the results!
This salad is really easy to make. This feeds me by myself with no other dishes, or it feeds 3-4 as a side dish. Add more mozarella or tomatoes as needed to expand the dish.
handful of mint leaves (or basil)
1/4 of a mozarella ball
1. use a knife to core the tomatoes. Then slice them thinly.
2. Slice the mozarella into thin strips and intersperse with the tomatoes.
3. Drizzle olive oil over the tomatoes and mozarella.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Garnish with oregano or other Italian spices to taste.