HEALING, PEACE, RENEWAL,
YOUR DREAMS AND INTENTIONS
FOR THE NEW YEAR!
on Monday, January 1, 2007
at the Masonic Center
32 Church Street in Watertown, MA 02472
Tel: (617) 923-4334
The Keepers of The Rhythm
Potluck from 12:30 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Drumming Circle from 2:00 p.m. unti 5:00 p.m.
(Drumming experience not necessary.)
• A healthy dish and/or drink to share.
• Instruments of your choice.
• (There will be plenty of instruments for everyone.)
• Intentions, visions, prayers, sacred objects.
• A dancing spirit, an open heart and the shaman within.
$10 requested to help defray costs.
From Mass. Pike:
Exit 17 to Galen Street to Watertown Square. Turn left onto Main Street.
Church Street is the second right off Main Street heading north from Watertown Square.
#32 is just up the hill on the left. The entrance to the Masonic Center is a blue door.
Please park in the municipal lots on the right or side streets where permitted.
#57 from Kenmore Square, Boston
#71 from Harvard Square, Cambridge
For more information, please contact Margaret at (617) 964-2951 or .
MAY WE DRUM TO KEEP THE RHYTHM!