I’ve published some of my photos from Sicily on the web. There are now six pages of photos, and something more than a hundred photos, total. suggested that I look into using Flickr.com, and tag the photos, but I may just leave them on my .Mac account. Does anyone have any strong opinions about that?
you can reach the photo galleries here:
1. Photos from Selinunte, Sicily, an ancient Greek colony town:
2. The Cathedral at Monreale, in the hills above Palermo:
None of my photos from inside the Cathedral came out. Sorry about that.
3. Art Nouveau motifs in Palermo:
4. Photos from the Valle Di Templi at Agrigento, Sicily:
5. Photos from our first day in Palermo, showing Cathedral and Palatine Chapel:
6. Photos from our second day in Palermo, showing the Vucchiria market:
This is probably all the photos I’m going to publish. There’s maybe another fifteen ‘good’ ones, and twenty or so bad ones. If you know anything about photography and feel like critiquing my style and snap-shot habits, I’d appreciate the feedback before the next trip to DC, next week.