1. Take five books off your bookshelf.
2. Book #1 — first sentence (The Sumerians by Sir Leonard Woolsey)
3. Book #2 — last sentence on page fifty(A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin)
4. Book #3 — second sentence on page one hundred (Njal’s Saga published by Penguin Classics)
5. Book #4 — next to the last sentence on page one hundred fifty(Monkey by Wu Cheng-en)
6. Book #5 — final sentence of the book (Dreamcatcher by Stephen King)
7. Make the five sentences into a paragraph
By the second milennium before Christ the fomula used by Mesopotamian kings to show that their power extended over the whole land of the Two Rivers was “King of Sumer and Akkad’. “She’s with my council,” the king answered, “your brother Jaime keeps losing battles.” Gunnar said, “I have a killing to report to you. If he doesn’t come, it is not my fault, and if he comes I’ll pluck up your trouble by the roots.” Then they walked down the steps and across the wide lawn side by side, Jonesy limping, Henry with the sleeping child in his arms, and for that moment the only darkness wis their shadows trailing behind them on the grass.